Wednesday, August 26, 2009

Before & After: The Kitchen

We'd already completed round one of the kitchen remodel, peeling off wallpaper and repainting. But it wasn't quite right. The ugly faux-wood laminate floors were making me crazy and the color I'd chosen for the kitchen walls - though pretty - was a bit bland for the space. And I am, afterall, one spicey Latina...bland just won't cut it.

This is what it looked like when we FIRST moved in:

Photobucket

HOT. MESS.

This is what it looked like a month later:

Photobucket

Cute, cute...but not quite right.

And this is what it looks like now:

Photobucket

Photobucket

Ay chihuahua! That's one eh-spicey kitchen, no?

I'll tell you all about the new floors in the next post. In the meantime, gaze upon my neon blue walls (the color is called Mermaid Treasure...) and love them.

No comments:

Post a Comment

From ThisOldHouse.com