Saturday, August 8, 2009

Dining Out in Omaha...

You know how I love to document my food but I was so entranced by the delicious pasta dish I ordered (oh, and the sparkling conversation, of course) that I neglected to take pictures of my dinner. Suffice it to say that it involved pasta and sausage. Of course...I try to find ways to incorporate sausage or bacon into at least one meal a day. When in Rome!

Anywho, no pictures. That's how good Lo Sole Mio is. Aside from the fact that it was voted "Best Italian Restaurant" in the 2008 Best of Omaha poll, the place has fantastic, giant servings of your favorite Italian food, good bread and, I'm guessing here, yummy desserts. (we were too stuffed to even consider the tiramisu) I did manage to snap a picture of one of my favorite parts of dinner:

Photobucket

That's right. The jug of wine. For $20 six of us had more than enough wine to go with our dinner. Is it the best wine I've ever had? No. Is it the worst? No. (that honor goes to Manischewitz. Sorry Jewish friends...I've gotta keep it real.)

No comments:

Post a Comment

From ThisOldHouse.com