Wednesday, July 1, 2009

Garden progress...

Well helloooooooooooo blueberries! Yesterday I ate these for breakfast!

Photobucket

Poor Mr. P...no blueberries for him. (this is all our little bush produced) But I'm confident there will be more where that came from. Afterall, check out our robust garden:

Photobucket

Soon we're going to have tomatoes up the wazoo!

Photobucket

Photobucket

And I almost forgot...peppers, too! These are anaheim peppers which I think Mr. P planted in homage to our Southern California roots:

Photobucket

Does anyone have some fun tomato recipes? Otherwise I'll be using them as decorative centerpieces the way the HGTV designers use green apples.

...hey, I may be on to something there! Back off, Vern Yip! This one is mine!

No comments:

Post a Comment

From ThisOldHouse.com