Monday, June 1, 2009

Applying to be on an HGTV show...

hgtv Pictures, Images and Photos

It's no secret that my dream is to be selected for an HGTV show. Especially a kitchen or bath remodeling show. Uh, have you SEEN my bathroom? Let's revist, shall we?

Photobucket

Enough said.

The thing is, most of the shows have very specific geographic regions they shoot in...and unfortunately Omaha isn't on a lot of hit lists. That hasn't stopped me from applying to Save My Bath, Spice Up My Kitchen, Rip & Renew and several others.

But nothing yet. Sigh...

HGTV CASTING PEOPLE, IF YOU'RE READING THIS - PLEASE COME TO OMAHA! I WILL BUY YOU ALL THE STEAK YOU CAN EAT! I WILL WASH YOUR RENTAL CARS AND COOK YOU BREAKFAST AND MAKE ENDLESS POTS OF COFFEE, JUST COME!

In the words of the immortal Temptations, "I ain't too proud to beg, sweet darlin'..." (or, because this blog caters to a range of demographics, it could be the immortal words of TLC - "ain't 2 proud to beg.")

But just because my dream has yet to be realized doesn't mean yours can't! Let me live vicariously through you! Here are a list of production companies who make some of the best HGTV shows. Why not apply?

Nancy Glass Productions: Save My Bath, Spice Up My Kitchen, Rip & Renew and Mission Organization.

Pie Town Productions: Design on a Dime, Hammerheads, Designing for the Sexes, Color Correction, Rate My Space, House Hunters, Designer's Challenge, Myles of Style, and more.

Edelman Productions: Curb Appeal, Decorating Cents and a bunch of great shows for the DIY Network.

And click here to see a bunch of opportunities for new and existing shows.

And if you get on a show do me a favor. Try not to rub it in will ya? Oh and do put in a good word for me!

No comments:

Post a Comment

From ThisOldHouse.com