Monday, June 8, 2009

Magnus' playdate...

Meet Sookie, Magnus' new B.F.F. (and I apologize because I can't figure out why this friggin' picture won't switch to vertical...just tilt your screens a bit, will ya?)

Photobucket

Magnus and Sookie went to the dog park today. They met a lot of other dog friends:

Photobucket

It was muddy and Sookie decided to play a super fun game called "let's see if I can fit Magnus' head in my mouth!"

Photobucket

And so after about an hour my little white pup looked like this:

Photobucket

And here's a close-up:

Photobucket

His hair was stiff with a combination of mud, dog drool and Milk Bone crumbs and his paws and back were covered in mud. And so we went straight to Pet Smart where they gave him a super bath.

Here is the after:

Photobucket

And a close-up:

Photobucket

Sooooooooooooo much better. Is it wrong that I plan to wrap him in Saran Wrap before allowing him outside?

No comments:

Post a Comment

From ThisOldHouse.com