Wednesday, June 10, 2009

Before & After: Guest Room #1

There was nothing WRONG with the guest room, per se. It was just...sort of vanilla:

Photobucket

Cream walls, cream carpet, cream window treatments and a weird door leading to the kitchen. Zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz...I can barely stay awake just LOOKING at this thing! I have been accused of being many things, but never vanilla. I think I'm more dulce de leche with chocolate syrup and a side of pizza. You know, over the top, unecessary and bound to give you indigestion.

And speaking of over the top, check it out:

Photobucket

Photobucket

Ay chihuahua! Muy muy festive, yes? I'm on the hunt for something to hang over the bed - that wall looks lonely to me, doesn't it? Any suggestions? My assistant Magnus thinks we should mount a giant rubber Kong stuffed with peanut butter. But I think I might go a different route. Afterall, his job is to look cute, not to make design recommendations.


Photobucket


Well done, buddy. Well done.

We are ready for visitors! Come on down, friends!

No comments:

Post a Comment

From ThisOldHouse.com